The Institute of Microelectronic Applications (IMA s.r.o.) is a Czech technology company focused on the development and application of microcomputer electronics, headquartered in Prague.
Description of Company Activity
Design, development, implementation and support of complete identification and information systems.
Applied research and development of modern technologies and the subsequent sale of their applications.
Year of Establishment:
Number of Employees:
51 - 250
Products & Services
- IMAporter access control and attendance systems
- Vending and payment machines
- Tool distribution machines
- IMAcheck record-keeping systems
- Localization systems
- IoT and LPWAN smart networks
Na Valentince 1003/1
Phone: +420 251 081 097